lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

An American Tail...

Here you'll meet my dear friend in my younger times, he made me cry rivers showing me his feelings about life and I learnt many things with this cute character. first listen to his song and then have a second listening for completing the blanks with the verbs in progress.
IMPORTANT: You'll find the video in the 'Barra de Videos'. It's the first video of the column.


Somewhere Out There
Lyrics as performed byLinda Ronstadt and James Ingram
from the movie An American Tail (1987)
Somewhere Out There
written by James Horner, Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil


Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's ............... of me and ............... me tonight
Somewhere out there someone's ................ a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be ................. on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're .................... underneath the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

1 comentario: